Create efficiency, reduce overhead and boost investor confidence
With end-to-end valuation management, free up internal resources and spend more time assessing performance instead of dealing with valuation administration issues. Bolster investor confidence with a valuation process that is independent, efficient, transparent and accurate.
- Clearly established timelines and schedules that match your business and reporting requirements
- Administration and execution of 3rd party appraisals against a defined daily, quarterly or annual schedule
- Quarterly reviews and appraisals
- Simplified portfolio onboarding process with ARGUS Enterprise (AE), ensuring you always have the latest enhancements
- Use ARGUS ValueInsight, an intuitive workflow management platform
- Get a consolidated valuation benchmark analytics overview with DataBridge, our web-based business intelligence tool
- Get visibility into fund and individual partner performance with performance attribution
Ensure appropriate returns are realized
The development or redevelopment of an asset can greatly impact its valuation. We’ll help ensure the appropriate profit is realized and reported through the development process.
Efficient administration of the fund valuation process
Standardize the valuation process and streamline workflows. We’ll administer and execute 3rd party appraisals against a defined daily, quarterly or annual schedule and perform quarterly reviews and appraisals. This allows you to reallocate resources away from administration to higher-value activities.
Ensure a maximum return for investors
Ensure consistency with benchmarks to support valuation assumptions during the disposition or re-positioning of an asset. Using extensive benchmark data, we’ll assess the assumptions used to reduce appraisal risk to ensure a maximum return for investors.
Intuitive workflow management platform
Leverage ARGUS ValueInsight, a modern, web-based workflow and document management system to seamlessly handle information and output exchange in the appraisal management process.
- Easily manage vendor engagement and appraisal review processes
- Maximize efficiency with workflow automation, intuitive task management and invoicing functionality
- Rapidly access ARGUS Enterprise valuation metrics with the Automated Extractor
Local expertise, global insight
With over 20 years spent developing industry standard valuation methodologies, we are the leading Valuation Management provider in the US, supporting 100+ funds and serving 22 of the 24 NCREIF open ended (ODCE) funds
- Accredited professionals with comprehensive local market expertise, backed by global insight
- Designated or Associate members with professional real estate associations including the National Council of Real Estate Investment Fiduciaries (NCREIF), RICS, Appraisal Institute, American Real Estate Society (ARES), Pension Real Estate Association (PREA) and the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT)
- Over 170 real estate advisory professionals globally
Financial due diligence
The financial insight and transparency you need to avoid misinformed acquisitions.
Distressed assets & workout solutions
Identify red flags and ensure workouts save you money, time and relationships with borrowers.
Contact a qualified professional
Our multi-disciplinary team of professionals brings a wealth of industry experience and unparalleled data-driven insights, providing the clarity you need to make informed decisions.
Valuation uncertainty: Known unknowns
Jul 15, 2020
Material valuation uncertainty is causing challenges for fund managers relating to existing investors and fundraising
Valuation Management catches on in Asia Pacific
Jul 16, 2020
DataExchange can now help streamline valuation process in APAC
DataExchange is now ARGUS ValueInsight
Apr 9, 2021
The new name reflects the long-term vision for the platform.
Exploring the growth in single-family rental
Mar 1, 2021
Future trends, land bubbles, and institutional capital.
Exploring retail in the pandemic economy
Jul 31, 2020
Property values, adaptive reuse, and parking lots
How the Great Financial Crisis accelerated the institutionalization of Single-Family Rental
Dec 7, 2020
We've seen a rise in investor purchases from 7% to 10%.
The institutionalization of Single-Family Rentals
Nov 13, 2020
Single Family Rentals (SFRs) have quickly become a desirable addition to a well-rounded investment portfolio.
Need help with more services?
Connect with us and learn how we can help you see opportunities and maximize the value of your investments.
Real property tax
Improve your real estate’s bottom line with technology-enabled real estate property tax services combined with national and local coverage.
Personal property tax consulting
Ensure you are taking advantage of abatements, exemptions, and valuation opportunities.
Personal property tax for commercial real estate
Make informed decisions with our tax data and thorough analysis of your properties to uncover unique situations that can impact your assessment.
Personal property tax compliance
Stay compliant with your personal property filing deadlines. Take advantage of abatements, exemptions, and valuation opportunities.
Minimize risk and enhance control measures on infrastructure projects with impartial expert advice.
Physical asset management
Understand the current state of your facilities and their maintenance practices so you can make asset and operation decisions.
Project & loan monitoring
Get peace of mind with accurate reporting on construction progress and cash flow from an independent project monitor.
Reduce project risks and construction costs with sound procurement, contract and dispute resolution strategies.
Keep decision makers informed with insights and data from experienced development consultants.