PODCAST: Breaking News – Tysons becomes its own submarket in Delta Associates research
As the premier provider of research services and subscription reports, Delta Associates continually has its finger on the pulse of the D.C. commercial real estate market. Will Rich and his team provide the critical market analysis, insights, and consulting services that developers need to make the smartest decisions about creating new projects.
- How Delta Associates defines a “neighborhood” in its research with regards to D.C. regional submarkets. (1:23)
- Insights into how Delta Associates is breaking out its research into separate submarkets for Tysons, Reston, and Falls Church. (3:05)
- Rent per-square foot differences between these three submarkets. (5:33)
- The key drivers for the differences in residential rents between Reston and Tysons. (6:55)
- When the “neighborhood-feel” of the Tysons region will come to life, and what will drive this change. (8:15)
- If/when we will reach the development of enough affordable housing to address the expanding Tysons workforce. (10:30)
- The potential pent-up demand for condos in Tysons, and how this will impact future development. (14:02).
- An overall view of the future softening of the multi-family market in the D.C. area. (17:00)
This podcast is part of the CRE Insider Podcast Series .
Connect with us
Want to learn more? Let us know what you're interested in and one of our team members will be in touch.
Jeremy ChitlikChitlikbu-state-local-tax real-property-taxfinancial-due-diligencedata-center-taxationdevelopment-due-diligencetysonsSenior Director, Property Tax
Last updated on September 4th, 2019 at 05:03 pm