Accredited professionals with comprehensive local market expertise, backed by global insight
With over 20 years spent developing industry standard valuation methodologies, we are the leading Valuation Management provider in the US.
- We support 100+ funds and serve 22 of the 24 NCREIF open ended (ODCE) funds
- Have over 170 real estate advisory professionals globally
- Offer an intuitive workflow management platform to seamlessly handle information and output exchange in the appraisal management process
- Deliver powerful data analytics including portfolio benchmarking and performance attribution
- Designated or Associate members with professional real estate associations including the National Council of Real Estate Investment Fiduciaries (NCREIF), RICS, American Real Estate Society (ARES), Pension Real Estate Association (PREA) and the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT)
Distressed assets & workout solutionsvaluation-advisory
Identify red flags and ensure workouts save you money, time and relationships with borrowers.
Create efficiency, reduce overhead and boost investor confidence.
No results found
Contact a qualified professional
Our multi-disciplinary team of professionals brings a wealth of industry experience and unparalleled data-driven insights, providing the clarity you need to make informed decisions.
Informing our community
Stay current with the latest news and analysis regarding matters that impact your business and community.
Is data your competitive advantage or productivity sinkhole?bu-asset-management bu-cost-management bu-development-management bu-project-management bu-software-consultancy bu-strategic-advisory bu-valuation-advisory acquisition development disposition operation budget-feasibility-studiescost-planning-estimationdevelopment-managementproject-managementstrategic-asset-managementtechnical-due-diligencevaluation-management
28 Sep, 2020
We explore how companies are taking steps to close the sinkhole and capture the competitive advantage hidden in their data.
Valuation Management catches on in Asia Pacificbu-valuation-advisory operation dataexchangevaluation-management
16 Jul, 2020
DataExchange can now help streamline valuation process in APAC
Australia celebrates 10 year anniversary of Page Kirkland joining Altus Groupbu-asset-management bu-cost-management bu-development-management bu-project-management bu-valuation-advisory
4 Nov, 2019
On the 31st July 2009, Altus Group acquired Page Kirkland - expanding Cost Management / Quantity Surveying services to Asia Pacific.