ARGUS Software Surpasses 600 Customer Milestone for ARGUS Enterprise
Global adoption continues as customers rely on ARGUS Enterprise as the standard for commercial real estate asset management
- TORONTO (May 12, 2015) – ARGUS Software Inc. (“ARGUS”), a subsidiary of Altus Group Limited (“Altus Group”) (TSX: AIF), is pleased to announce it has surpassed the 600 customer milestone for its flagship ARGUS Enterprise (“AE”) platform – the world’s most comprehensive asset and investment management software for commercial real estate.
Over the past two years, AE’s strong momentum has continued to grow with the adoption of thousands of users.
Of the 600+ customers, 35% are now located outside of the US, demonstrating a significant expansion of AE into global markets. Many of the industry’s largest commercial real estate organizations rely on AE including investors, owner operators, lenders, portfolio managers, and 8 of the 10 largest real estate service providers. By incorporating the world’s most widely-used standard valuation methodologies, AE offers a single unified platform to allow commercial real estate organizations to manage, analyze and report on their world-wide assets.
“Our customers are dealing with growing market pressures including the increasing speed of deal cycle times, requirements for enhanced data and insights, and the need to operate globally with greater portfolio visibility. Whether our customers are in Europe, Asia or the Americas, they are relying on AE as the standard for transacting and managing commercial real estate assets,” said Mike Abramsky, President of ARGUS Software.
- Global valuation: incorporates the world’s most widely-used standard valuation methodologies including DCF, Traditional Valuation and Australian Capitalization. This global functionality allows users to roll-up and consolidate analysis and reporting in their standard(s) of choice;
- Broadest investment visibility: ability to produce advanced forecasting and projected returns by creating scenarios based on market conditions, both at global and country-specific levels, and powerful reporting capabilities using local currency, rate and market assumptions;
- Integrated platform: valuation, asset management and budgeting in a single platform allowing for greater scalability, data integration, and transparency while providing proven integration with popular client infrastructure.
- Online www.argussoftware.com
- Follow ARGUS on Twitter @ARGUSSOFTWARE
- Follow ARGUS on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/argus-software-solutions
About ARGUS Software Inc.
ARGUS Software, a wholly owned subsidiary of Altus Group Limited, is the leading provider of software and solutions for analyzing and managing the value of real estate investments worldwide. ARGUS Software has a global client base and has been dedicated to providing solutions to the commercial real estate industry for over 25 years. The ARGUS Software portfolio includes industry-standard products, including ARGUS Enterprise – the most open and integrated platform for valuation, budgeting and asset management solutions.
About Altus Group Limited
Altus Group Limited is a leading provider of independent advisory services, software, and data solutions to the global commercial real estate industry. All of our five core practices – Research, Valuation and Advisory, ARGUS Software, Property Tax Consulting, Cost Consulting and Project Management, and Geomatics – embody and reflect decades of experience, a broad range of expertise, and leading edge technology. Our offerings empower clients to analyze, gain insight and recognize value on their real estate investments. Headquartered in Canada, we have approximately 2,300 employees around the world, with operations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our clients include some of the world’s largest real estate industry participants, spread across a broad variety of sectors.
We are focused on creating sustainable shareholder value that generates long-term returns by targeting organic and accretive growth while providing quarterly dividend payments of $0.15 per share. Our securities are traded on the TSX under the symbols AIF and AIF.DB.A.
For more information, please visit www.altusgroup.com
Certain information in this press release may constitute “forward-looking information” within the meaning of applicable securities legislation. Forward-looking information includes, but is not limited to, expectations with respect to the success of ARGUS Enterprise in the market. The forward-looking information reflects Altus Group’s and management’s current expectations, beliefs and assumptions regarding future events and operating performance and is based on information currently available to management. The assumptions made in making certain projections include, but are not limited to, the success of product development and launch initiatives, the supply and demand for ARGUS’ products and services and the execution of certain business strategies. Inherent in the forward-looking information are known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which could cause actual results, performance or achievements of Altus Group to differ materially from any results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking information, including but not limited to: the general state of the economy; competition in the industry; ability to respond to technological change and develop products on a timely basis; protection of intellectual property or defending against claims of intellectual property rights of others; and performance of obligations/maintenance of client satisfaction; as well as those described in Altus Group’s publicly filed documents, including the Annual Information Form (which are available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com). Given these risks, uncertainties and other factors, investors should not place undue reliance on forward-looking information as a prediction of actual results.
Jeff HaywardHaywardVice President, Global Marketing & Communications
Last updated on September 12th, 2019 at 01:16 pm