PODCAST: The Tysons Partnership
It’s no secret that the Tysons region is going through a period of great transformation to become a key destination for working, living, and playing. Bringing this vision to life requires an innovative organization that is developing the right programs, events and communications efforts, which all fall into the highly capable hands of the Tysons Partnership. Ross Litkenhous speaks with Meghan Trossen, Programs Director, and Drew Sunderland, Director of Communications.
- Insights into the mission and vision behind the Tysons Partnership. (:45)
- What organizations like Altus Group find value in being members of the Tysons Partnership. (3:40)
- New initiatives involving “place making” that the Tysons Partnership does for the region. (6:00)
- Why we need active involvement from all stakeholders to bring the vision of Tysons to life. (8:00)
- Key programs and events that the Tysons Partnership regularly implements. (10:00)
- Tysons Partnership role in promoting the Tysons region from a commercial real estate perspective. (20:01)
This podcast is part of the CRE Insider Podcast Series hosted by Ross Litkenhous.
Connect with us
Want to learn more? Let us know what you're interested in and one of our team members will be in touch.
Last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 09:19 am