Plan, evaluate, manage and oversee successful infrastructure assets with insightful and informed analysis
Public-private partnerships (PPP or P3) are complicated by their very nature – multiple stakeholders, differing goals, long-term financial commitments and public opinion all impact the outcomes.
Minimize risk and enhance control measures throughout the lifecycle of P3 assets with objective advice and expert services. Our team of infrastructure specialists foster transparency between public and private stakeholders with objective expert oversight and reporting. Combining expertise in technical, commercial, contractual, financial, and operational matters, we provide:
- Feasibility & planning support
- Procurement advisory
- Lifecycle analysis & costing
- Lenders’ technical advisory
- Independent certification
- Cost & schedule management
- Change & risk management
- Asset management advisory
- Technical services
- Dispute resolution services
Deliver P3 assets on time and on budget while minimizing risk and maintaining transparency
With specialists assigned to protect your interests, we help you:
- Uphold short- and long-term budgets with comprehensive construction and maintenance cost analysis, planning, tracking and support
- Set expectations and allocate risks using an objective approach to structured, transparent and balanced procurement models and strategies
- Gain confidence in funding the construction of infrastructure projects with Lenders’ Technical Advisory reports that address technical and economic viability
- Know whether the work on site complies with the obligations set out in the contracts. As Independent Certifiers, we scrutinize contracts, design and construction specifics to alert you of any defects and certify proper completion
- Reduce the cost and time associated with disputes and litigation with a skilled team of experts who will provide you with legal options and suitable solutions
Get the most value out of infrastructure assets by extending their useful life with maintenance management best practices
Our team provides actionable insights on financial, procurement and maintenance matters, to:
- Identify the most suitable professionals to manage the facility and maintain its value over time
- Optimize the physical performance of systems and facilities throughout the asset lifecycle with best practices for facilities management
- Ensure the operation of your infrastructure asset meets the design intent with expert advice on technical, operational and engineering matters
- Provide objective clarity on technical matters such as maintenance, repairs and renovation to support financing
- Outline the financial impact of facility management practices with lifecycle costing
Build strategic approaches to re-purposing infrastructure with foundations in technical and financial expertise
Our Lenders’ Technical Advisory team will provide advice to support informed decisions on risk, constructability, costs, schedules and approaches.
Physical asset management
Understand the current state of your facilities and their maintenance practices so you can make asset and operation decisions.
Reduce project risks and construction costs with sound procurement, contract and dispute resolution strategies.
Keep decision makers informed with insights and data from experienced development consultants.
Project & loan monitoring
Get peace of mind with accurate reporting on construction progress and cash flow from an independent project monitor.
Cost estimating & pro formas
Set realistic budget and development scenario expectations and maintain them.
Contact a qualified expert
Our multi-disciplinary team of professionals brings a wealth of industry experience and unparalleled data-driven insights, providing the clarity you need to make informed decisions.
Need help with more services?
Connect with us and learn how we can help you see opportunities and maximize the value of your investments.
Minimize the risk of a costly unclaimed property audit. Reduce exposure and effectively manage the unclaimed property compliance requirements in all states, U.S. territories, and Canadian provinces.
Real property tax
Improve your real estate’s bottom line with technology-enabled real estate property tax services combined with national and local coverage.
Location & incentive strategies
Maximize the value of incentives to your organization through the expertise of a multi-disciplined team of site selection, financial and tax experts.
Personal property tax compliance
Stay compliant with your personal property filing deadlines. Take advantage of abatements, exemptions, and valuation opportunities.
Personal property tax consulting
Ensure you are taking advantage of abatements, exemptions, and valuation opportunities.
Personal property tax for commercial real estate
Make informed decisions with our tax data and thorough analysis of your properties to uncover unique situations that can impact your assessment.
Recover overpaid taxes, reduce tax liabilities and minimize future exposure by working with our sales and use tax experts
Transaction taxes- Virginia BPOL tax services
The Business, Professional and Occupational License Tax (BPOL) is a local option tax on the privilege of doing business within a Virginia locality. Ensure that all deductions and exclusions available are taken.