Create efficiency, reduce overhead and boost investor confidence
With end-to-end valuation management, free up internal resources and spend more time assessing performance instead of dealing with valuation administration issues. Bolster investor confidence with a valuation process that is independent, efficient, transparent and accurate.
- Clearly established timelines and schedules that match your business and reporting requirements
- Administration and execution of 3rd party appraisals against a defined daily, quarterly or annual schedule
- Quarterly reviews and appraisals
- Asset/fund modeling
- EU regulation/AIFMD compliance
- Simplified portfolio onboarding process with ARGUS Enterprise (AE), ensuring you always have the latest enhancements
- Use DataExchange, an intuitive workflow management platform
- Get a consolidated valuation benchmark analytics overview with DataBridge, our web-based business intelligence tool
- Get visibility into fund and individual partner performance with performance attribution
Ensure appropriate returns are realized
The development or redevelopment of an asset can greatly impact its valuation. We’ll help ensure the appropriate profit is realized and reported through the development process.
Efficient administration of the fund valuation process
Standardize the valuation process and streamline workflows. We’ll administer and execute 3rd party appraisals against a defined daily, quarterly or annual schedule and perform quarterly reviews and appraisals. This allows you to reallocate resources away from administration to higher-value activities.
Ensure a maximum return for investors
Ensure consistency with benchmarks to support valuation assumptions during the disposition or re-positioning of an asset. Using extensive benchmark data, we’ll assess the assumptions used to reduce appraisal risk to ensure a maximum return for investors.
Intuitive workflow management platform
Leverage DataExchange, a modern, web-based workflow and document management system to seamlessly handle information and output exchange in the appraisal management process.
- Easily manage vendor engagement and appraisal review processes
- Maximize efficiency with workflow automation, intuitive task management and invoicing functionality
- Rapidly access ARGUS Enterprise valuation metrics with the Automated Extractor
Local expertise, global insight
With over 20 years spent developing industry standard valuation methodologies, we are the leading Valuation Management provider in the US, supporting 100+ funds and serving 22 of the 24 NCREIF open ended (ODCE) funds
- Accredited professionals with comprehensive local market expertise, backed by global insight
- Designated or Associate members with professional real estate associations including the National Council of Real Estate Investment Fiduciaries (NCREIF), RICS, Appraisal Institute, American Real Estate Society (ARES), Pension Real Estate Association (PREA) and the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT)
- Over 170 real estate advisory professionals globally
Contact a qualified professional
Our multi-disciplinary team of professionals brings a wealth of industry experience and unparalleled data-driven insights, providing the clarity you need to make informed decisions.
Valuation uncertainty: Known unknowns
Jul 15, 2020
Material valuation uncertainty is causing challenges for fund managers relating to existing investors and fundraising
Valuation Management catches on in Asia Pacific
Jul 16, 2020
DataExchange can now help streamline valuation process in APAC