Strategic asset management
Strategic asset management
Make informed investment, development and operation decisions.
It’s important to know the physical and operating condition of an asset to assess how much it will cost to keep in the long run. When assets are tactically improved on a continuous basis, it lengthens their useful life, maintaining their long-term value.
Get the technical and financial guidance you need to support long-term investment and short-term maintenance decisions on your building or portfolio.
Get technical and financial guidance driven by real-world data, to help you:
- Determine an asset’s current physical condition
- Develop best practices for site operations
- Implement appropriate systems
Understand the condition of an asset and potential future costs
Support informed decisions and mitigate risk when acquiring a building or portfolio. Determine if it’s the right asset for you, and ultimately negotiate optimal purchase and lending conditions.
Include whole of life costs in the design decision making process
Make sure you have the right systems and equipment in place from the outset. Optimise the building’s performance and maintain long-term value.
Manage your asset or portfolio using industry best practices
Optimise building performance, increasing efficiency and morale by ensuring your operating staff know what to do and when to do it. This helps you:
- Troubleshoot the causes of incident failures to minimise disruptions
- Audit energy efficiencies and plan building retrofits that effectively reduce energy costs over a short payback period
- Make informed decisions on the best approach to facility management practices
- Adhere to sustainability principles by properly assessing your building’s energy efficiencies
Stabilise your assets or justify the decision to sell or redevelop
Pre-sale physical due diligence ensures you get the most out of your building or portfolio with:
- Detailed analysis of operating, maintenance and replacement costs
- Reliable assessment of the physical condition of the building
- Measured evaluation of the potential risks of the site, the physical asset, its equipment and associated practices and processes
- Strategic advice on the long-term planning for renewals and upgrades to the asset or equipment
Plan, evaluate, manage and oversee successful PPP infrastructure assets with insightful and informed analysis.
Technical due diligence
Minimise risk and make informed capital planning decisions with technical due diligence services.
Contact a qualified professional
Our multi-disciplinary team of professionals brings a wealth of industry experience and unparalleled data-driven insights, providing the clarity you need to make informed decisions.
Why building quality matters
2 Oct, 2019
Building quality is as important as safety – and we need to start taking it as seriously.
Altus Group Announces the Promotion of David Lockie to Director, Cost Management
4 Mar, 2020
Altus Group announces new Director, Cost Management in Melbourne office.
Building right the first time, every time
1 Apr, 2020
A new culture of quality can deliver direct benefits to the construction industry’s bottom line and restore the community’s confidence.
Combustible cladding: What you need to know
30 Aug, 2019
We discuss combustible cladding - implications for the the industry and the rectification process.
Need help with more services?
Connect with us and learn how we can help you see opportunities and maximize the value of your investments.
Cost planning & estimation
Create cost certainty at every stage of design development with cost planning and estimation by a quantity surveyor.
Dispute resolution & expert witness
Expert advice for property and construction disputes - mediation and expert witness services.