Distressed assets & workout solutions
Assess risks and respond to potential mortgage loan default situations faster
Mortgage loan default practices are designed for business as usual, not crisis. As the economic shocks of COVID-19 ripple through the commercial real estate market, banks and institutional lenders anticipate a high volume of at-risk loans and distressed assets.
Understanding the ongoing health of your loan portfolio is more important than ever. But in a fluid environment with liquidity issues, valuing collateral can be ambiguous and volatile. An increased volume of potentially distressed real estate assets combined with the lack of insight into operating data, can make it hard to predict and understand risk when it matters most.
Get ahead of the risks and regain control by partnering with Altus Group – a leading provider of software, data solutions and technology-enabled commercial real estate experts
Get ahead of emerging risks
Uncover emerging risks across your portfolio. We’ll help you:
- Make well informed decisions based on accurate, up-to-date data all the way down to lease level to better understand borrower risk
- Evaluate options and get a clear plan of action on an asset-by-asset basis
- Be able to anticipate issues and proactively negotiate with borrowers to prevent default
- Build a software foundation that provides value now, and into the future
- Focus on your core areas of expertise when it’s needed most
Protect your borrower relationships and your capital
Based on clear risk analysis, scenario assessment and planning, we’ll help you:
- Proactively identify at-risk loans and work with borrowers to minimize financial loss
- Resolve issues quickly to maintain appropriate capital reserves and avoid compliance and regulatory issues
- Capitalize on opportunities faster than the competition
- Preserve borrower relationships while effectively managing negotiations and making informed decisions
We’ll source asset data and documentation and leverage the ARGUS technology platform to collect, consolidate and clean data input.
- Sourcing asset data and documentation
- Ingesting operating data
Workout & Reporting
Leveraging our deep relationships across the real estate industry, we’ll:
- Coordinate workout plans with client and 3rd parties
- Update and revise plans in response to market
- Provide ongoing status reporting across all assets
Why partner with Altus Group?
We are able to rapidly deploy a deep bench of global valuation and investment experts from around the globe, leveraging ARGUS software to connect asset information from distress through to disposition.
Deep bench of advisors
Borrowers run on ARGUS
Contact a qualified professional
Our multi-disciplinary team of professionals brings a wealth of industry experience and unparalleled data-driven insights, providing the clarity you need to make informed decisions.
Reinvent and recover: Is now the right time for hospitality refurbishments?
25 May, 2020
Is now the right time for a hospitality refurbishment? We discuss how you can prepare for the 'next normal'.