Drive success at every stage of development with expert advice, market insight and data
Getting the market, investors, stakeholders and funders to understand and buy into your vision requires a tactical approach.
You need to establish feasibility, find partners and funders, build a team and delivery structure, then manage all deliverables and approvals along the way. This is no small feat.
Build partnerships and developments that deliver on your business goals with the help of our development management team.
- Customised market research and reports that support buy-in from investors, funders and stakeholders
- Partnership strategies that use fair tactics for procuring and signing your ideal business partner(s)
- Studies on benchmarks and highest and best use to identify which option(s) will succeed in your market
- Design, marketing and budget coordination that maximises efficiency, appeal, and value
- Ongoing strategic advice and guidance to your internal teams and external consultants
Make informed go, no-go or where to go decisions while streamlining partnership and financing arrangements
Our development consultants provide:
- Research that identifies suitable sites for development or redevelopment
- Detailed feasibility studies that analyse various development scenarios and sensitivity factors for revenues, costs, timing, absorption, funding and more
- Business cases based on current and projected market analysis that help you achieve maximum buy-in from investors, funders and stakeholders
- Development appraisals that help you secure funding and board approvals
- Regulatory compliance strategies that simplify rezoning and DA approvals
- Deal structures that help you achieve business goals
Develop a project that delivers on your business goals
Leverage ongoing strategic advice and guidance to:
- Undertake an assessment of the proposed project to establish the correct mix of product or asset class for the highest or best use
- Assemble the right consultants when you need them with strategic procurement advice
- Attract investors and obtain board approvals with a detailed assessment of financial risks and key project performance indicators
- Gain insight on your total project costs using detailed budgets for every cost from labour and materials to municipal charges, professional fees, financing costs and taxes
Navigate through various options of improved properties once they are nearing the end of their economic life
We can help:
- Evaluate various opportunities from property retention, renovation, conversion to alternate uses, intensification, redevelopment or sale
- Establish a detailed financial analysis of the risks and returns of your various options
- Calculate the potential uses that give prospective buyers an unbiased assessment of the current and future possibilities of the site
Cost planning & estimation
Create cost certainty at every stage of design development with cost planning and estimation by a quantity surveyor.
Stay on top of cost risk and budget overruns with sound monitoring of construction contracts.
Budget & feasibility studies
Establish financial feasibility and cost clarity on your property development project with an accurate feasibility study.
Contact a qualified professional
Our multi-disciplinary team of professionals brings a wealth of industry experience and unparalleled data-driven insights, providing the clarity you need to make informed decisions.
Is Your Project Feasibility Actually Feasible?
28 Feb, 2019
So what really makes a development project feasible? We discuss balancing risk and reward.
Why building quality matters
2 Oct, 2019
Building quality is as important as safety – and we need to start taking it as seriously.
Regional Snapshot: Australia – Real Estate Development Trends Report
28 Nov, 2018
How the Australian Property Development Industry is responding to disruption and rapidly changing market pressures.
How to make an early stage development budget, and stick to it
11 Dec, 2019
Here are some simple ways to create a project budget, and stick to it from expert Quantity Surveyors.
Building right the first time, every time
1 Apr, 2020
A new culture of quality can deliver direct benefits to the construction industry’s bottom line and restore the community’s confidence.
Three steps to safe and socially distant building sites
7 Apr, 2020
Industry groups and unions have joined forces in unprecedented cooperation to ensure control measures minimise the spread of COVID-19.
Need help with more services?
Connect with us and learn how we can help you see opportunities and maximize the value of your investments.
Bank & loan monitoring
Get peace of mind with accurate reporting on construction progress and cash flow with bank monitoring services.
Dispute resolution & expert witness
Expert advice for property and construction disputes - mediation and expert witness services.
Independent certification & client representation
Our certifiers provide independent and impartial advice on behalf of the developer or financier.
Technical due diligence
Minimise risk and make informed capital planning decisions with technical due diligence services.
Property tax depreciation
Maximise tax deductions with a comprehensive property tax depreciation schedule