Plan, evaluate, manage and oversee successful infrastructure assets with insightful and informed analysis
Public-private partnerships (PPP or P3) are complicated by their very nature – multiple stakeholders, differing goals, long-term financial commitments and public opinion all impact the outcomes.
Minimize risk and enhance control measures throughout the lifecycle of P3 assets with objective advice and expert services. Our team of infrastructure specialists foster transparency between public and private stakeholders with objective expert oversight and reporting. Combining expertise in technical, commercial, contractual, financial, and operational matters, we provide:
- Feasibility & planning support
- Procurement advisory
- Lifecycle analysis & costing
- Lenders’ technical advisory
- Independent certification
- Cost & schedule management
- Change & risk management
- Asset management advisory
- Technical services
- Dispute resolution services
Deliver P3 assets on time and on budget while minimizing risk and maintaining transparency
With specialists assigned to protect your interests, we help you:
- Uphold short- and long-term budgets with comprehensive construction and maintenance cost analysis, planning, tracking and support
- Set expectations and allocate risks using an objective approach to structured, transparent and balanced procurement models and strategies
- Gain confidence in funding the construction of infrastructure projects with Lenders’ Technical Advisory reports that address technical and economic viability
- Know whether the work on site complies with the obligations set out in the contracts. As Independent Certifiers, we scrutinize contracts, design and construction specifics to alert you of any defects and certify proper completion
- Reduce the cost and time associated with disputes and litigation with a skilled team of experts who will provide you with legal options and suitable solutions
Get the most value out of infrastructure assets by extending their useful life with maintenance management best practices
Our team provides actionable insights on financial, procurement and maintenance matters, to:
- Identify the most suitable professionals to manage the facility and maintain its value over time
- Optimize the physical performance of systems and facilities throughout the asset lifecycle with best practices for facilities management
- Ensure the operation of your infrastructure asset meets the design intent with expert advice on technical, operational and engineering matters
- Provide objective clarity on technical matters such as maintenance, repairs and renovation to support financing
- Outline the financial impact of facility management practices with lifecycle costing
Build strategic approaches to re-purposing infrastructure with foundations in technical and financial expertise
Our Lenders’ Technical Advisory team will provide advice to support informed decisions on risk, constructability, costs, schedules and approaches.
Reduce project risks and construction costs with sound procurement, contract and dispute resolution strategies.
Cost estimating & pro formas
Set realistic budget and development scenario expectations and maintain them.
Keep decision makers informed with insights and data from experienced development consultants.
Asset and facilities management
Understand the current state of your facilities and their maintenance practices so you can make asset and operation decisions.
Project & loan monitoring
Get peace of mind with accurate reporting on construction progress and cash flow from an independent project monitor.
Cost Escalation Report
Accurately assess construction cost escalation by trade, for better budgeting and forecasting.
Contact a qualified professional
Our multi-disciplinary team of professionals brings a wealth of industry experience and unparalleled data-driven insights, providing the clarity you need to make informed decisions.
Our workView All
2021 Canadian Cost Guide
Jan 20, 2021
Your guide to better understanding Canadian real estate development and infrastructure construction costs
Facilities maintenance 101: How to get the most from your maintenance budget
Oct 20, 2020
If you own infrastructure, you need to maintain it effectively and allocate sufficient funds to do so. The consequences of continually deferring maintenance are serious, will lead to business continuity issues and, at worst, health and safety compromises.
The 7 keys to successful facilities maintenance
Oct 20, 2020
Facilities maintenance is crucial to keeping deferral costs down and preventing premature building failure, and what is most important is to ensure the right maintenance is carried out as effectively and efficiently as possible. In order to achieve success in facilities maintenance, and effectively mitigate risk and improve outcomes, a business should always consider these seven keys.
Infrastructure projects: Managing project feasibility / planning & procurement risk in the new environment
Jun 10, 2020
With infrastructure projects, there are always a multitude of unknown risks and activities that occur during the conceptual development of the project and surround the project feasibility/planning and procurement phases.
Infrastructure projects: Managing project delivery risk in the new environment
Jun 16, 2020
Managing infrastructure project delivery risks in the ‘new environment’ requires an appreciation of current developments and how these changes affect infrastructure projects moving forward. What are the current risks and/or influencing factors? And, how could these be mitigated in the near and long term?