Simplify your valuation management process and spend more time understanding the value of your assets and funds
DataExchange makes it easier to collaborate, exchange information and manage workflows across multiple organizations.
- Global platform
- Automated and flexible workflows
- Robust analytics
- Centralized document storage
- Better compliance
- Intuitive and easy to use
DataExchange is a robust and efficient platform that is integral to our valuation processes. The interface is intuitive and enables me to effectively track status and progress real-time. As we scale up our portfolio, we expect this tool will prove to be even more valuable to our organization. DataExchange’s email notifications ensure our team stays up-to-speed through the valuation process and the summary of valuation metrics for each appraisal saves time that we would have otherwise spent mining data from the ARGUS Enterprise models.
Given the volume of valuations that we receive on a monthly basis, DX has assisted us in tracking where each report is in the process and helps us address comments or questions for each appraisal, as they arise. It is a great tool to ensure everyone is on the same page and allows us to pinpoint issues so that solutions can be generated on a timely basis.
DataExchange is a one-stop valuation management platform
Centralization of information that includes valuation data, files, and review comments
- Efficiently access your files through structured folder storage and bulk download capabilities – no need to store files in multiple locations
- Find important documents that span over periods (such as rent rolls, plans, budgets etc.) without having to re-upload them at the start of every valuation cycle
- Track and review comments – avoid lost communications or buried information in emails
- Track all RFPs in one place and never miss quotes from vendors
Workflow automation, intuitive task management and invoicing functionality
- Standardize the valuation management process across all your funds – whether managed through Altus Group, another firm, or self-managed by your organization
- Supports granular process such as tracking and approving Daily Events occurring within the asset to Annual Review process, and everything in between (monthly, quarterly and semi-annual processes)
- Reduces the time to initiate and complete appraisals, cuts down on training time, and allows organizations to easily adopt the appraisal review process for multiple funds
- Modern user interface and mobile friendly for specific approval workflows
Better decision making through analytics
- See trends in assumptions for assets
- Compare current quarter values with a robust benchmark index in real-time as you review draft appraisal reports
- A consolidated view of all historical valuations performed for an asset
- Consistent use in all regions and markets globally
- Full audit trail for all assignment activities
Contact a qualified professional
Our multi-disciplinary team of professionals brings a wealth of industry experience and unparalleled data-driven insights, providing the clarity you need to make informed decisions.