2018 Canadian Cost Guide is now available
Get Comprehensive Insights with our 2018 Construction Cost Guide
Altus Group’s annual Construction Cost Guide is the Canadian real estate industry’s leading guide to development project costing. It is trusted as a budgeting tool by public bodies, developers, lenders, contractors, consultants and various industry professionals.
The guide is founded upon Altus Group’s proprietary database of project costs, which includes project data from over 1,200 Canadian Cost and Project Management engagements in 2017 alone. Drawing upon this comprehensive catalogue, our industry leading experts have analyzed the information and provided a succinct and user-friendly summary of the findings for each major market across the country.
Within this year’s Cost Guide, you will find:
- 2018 Canadian Economic Overview
- Key Market Trends
- Notes on Correct Use of Data
- Measurement and Application of $/SF: Sample Analysis
- Data Tables for the Public and Private Sectors across Western and Eastern Canada
- Canadian Cost Index
- Building Type Descriptions
- About our Cost and Project Management Group
Connect with us
Want to learn more? Let us know what you're interested in and one of our team members will be in touch.
Last updated on August 30th, 2019 at 02:47 pm