Business rates payments can be an area of estate management often overlooked, falling between the accounting and property teams.
Many companies choose to pay business rates on Standing Order or Direct Debit, which is never advisable from a cash-flow or audit perspective. When companies do this many end up over-paying business rates every year.
Altus Group’s business rates payment service means you will never have to receive, process or pay a business rates bill again. Our service includes the following features:
- All rates bills redirected to Altus Group, mitigating the need for in-house processing
- All rates bills interrogated for accuracy with any errors immediately addressed with the billing authority
- Payments will only made on correct bills, improving cash flow
- Refunds are tracked from date of appeal settlement to ensure faster processing and improved cash position
- Consolidated billing, one monthly rates bill for your entire portfolio
- Consolidated bills broken down by site, providing full visibility
- Altus Group will send out remittance advice to all billing authorities for payments made
- We can provide a bespoke payment service or an integrated payment system with rates payments made for all sites at the “push of a button”
Contact us today to find out how we can make your life easier.
Altus Group’s specialist software enables business rates liability forecasting across your entire portfolio for the full period of the Rating List, automatically reflecting changes in the business rates landscape.
As rating legislation changes, such as the inflation rate, Uniform Business Rate or allowances and reliefs, our forecasts are updated in real time; so you always have the correct figures at your fingertips.
Our forecasts can be made available to you at any time, helping in the analysis of your portfolio’s performance.
You will always have up to date figures for future planning, taking the pain out of budgeting and forecasting your business rates liabilities.
Review meetings are held as frequently as you need, and our portfolio reporting ensures that the information we provide is tailored to match your exact requirements, seamlessly integrating with your internal reporting processes.
We’re here to make your life easier.
Our professional Surveyors have saved our clients over £1billion and as the largest UK business rates advisor with a wealth of data to drive our results, we are in a unique position to deliver extraordinary savings for you.
Business rates appeals can be time consuming and confusing. Altus Group can make the complex business rates system easy for you to navigate and to ensure that you benefit from the maximum savings possible.
Our Fast Track service means you do not have to spend any of your time dealing with business rates issues.
It is quick and easy to get started and Altus Group will look after every aspect of the process for you so you can concentrate on your business whilst we concentrate on delivering exceptional savings for you.
Send Altus Group a copy of your rates bill to see if you can save.