ARGUS Enterprise Delivers Powerful New Level of Global Investment Visibility
AE 11 combines robust portfolio finance with enhanced fund and investment transparency to provide the most comprehensive global asset management solution for the CRE industry
- TORONTO (January 28, 2016) – ARGUS Software Inc. (“ARGUS”), a subsidiary of Altus Group Limited (“Altus Group”) (TSX: AIF), and the leading provider of software solutions for the commercial real estate (“CRE”) industry, launched ARGUS Enterprise (“AE”) version 11, the most advanced version of its industry leading commercial real estate asset and investment management platform. AE 11 delivers wide-ranging new portfolio management functionality unique to Europe and Asia, and reduces transactional cycle times for investment brokers, lenders, and appraisers involved with acquisitions, dispositions, originations, underwriting and valuations. AE has been adopted by over 1,000 customers and thousands of users around the world and 8 of the 10 largest real estate service providers.
As property and portfolio level finance continues to be a critical element for institutional investors, AE 11 enables clients to evaluate sophisticated portfolio investment strategies and analyze complex lease and debt structures. As a result, real estate asset managers will find it easier to model European and Asian property and forecast returns, and investment and fund managers will have greater flexibility in modeling portfolio, fund and debt structures.
“AE 11 extends the benefits of broad portfolio visibility to investment and fund managers by integrating portfolio forecasts with fund and investment transparency, while providing efficiencies of greater speed and flexibility to capital markets participants. From enhanced support of indexation to leasehold and freehold property valuation common to Europe and Asia, AE continues to set the global standard for asset and investment management,” said Steve Bezner, Executive Vice President, Development and Service Delivery, ARGUS Software.
“We rely on AE to support critical and timely decision making on our real estate investments, providing us with greater visibility and control across our global property portfolio,” said Michael Mayville, VP of Portfolio Management with Oxford Properties, a global platform for real estate investment, development and management and the real estate arm of OMERS.
AE version 11 provides a number of key capabilities:
- Portfolio finance analysis: enables powerful analysis and evaluation of sophisticated portfolio investment and financing strategies and now incorporates the standard European debt amortization method.
- Enhanced leasing & cash flow modeling: provides users the capability to analyze and manage complex European leasing structures and property cash flow modeling, and offers the ability to value leasehold and freehold interests, and exit valuations common in Europe and Asia.
- Global valuation and reporting capabilities: includes valuation functionality for the most widely used valuation standards of choice (DCF, Traditional Valuation, Australian Valuation), and provides for diverse reporting capabilities allowing for easy consolidation on a local and global basis incorporating country-specific assumptions and leasing conventions.
- Online ARGUS Enterprise
- Follow ARGUS on Twitter @ARGUSSOFTWARE
- Follow ARGUS on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/argus-software-solutions
About ARGUS Software Inc.
ARGUS Software® Inc. (ARGUS Software), a subsidiary of Altus Group Limited, is the leading provider of software and solutions for analyzing and managing the value of real estate investments worldwide. ARGUS Software has a Global client base and has been dedicated to providing solutions to the commercial real estate industry for over 30 years. The ARGUS Software portfolio includes industry-standard products, including ARGUS Enterprise® – the most open and integrated platform for valuation, budgeting and asset management solutions.
About Altus Group Limited
Altus Group Limited is a leading provider of independent advisory services, software, and data solutions to the global commercial real estate industry. All of our five core practices – Research, Valuation and Advisory, ARGUS Software, Property Tax Consulting, Cost Consulting and Project Management, and Geomatics – embody and reflect decades of experience, a broad range of expertise and leading edge technology. Our offerings empower clients to analyze, gain insight and recognize value on their real estate investments. Headquartered in Canada, we have approximately 2,300 employees around the world, with operations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our clients include some of the world’s largest real estate industry participants, spread across a broad variety of sectors. Altus Group pays a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share and our securities are traded on the TSX under the symbols AIF and AIF.DB.A.
For more information on Altus Group, please visit: www.altusgroup.com.
Certain information in this press release may constitute “forward-looking information” within the meaning of applicable securities legislation. Forward-looking information includes, but is not limited to, expectations with respect to the success of ARGUS Enterprise in the market. The forward-looking information reflects Altus Group’s and management’s current expectations, beliefs and assumptions regarding future events and operating performance and is based on information currently available to management. The assumptions made in making certain projections include, but are not limited to, the success of product development and launch initiatives, the supply and demand for ARGUS’ products and services and the execution of certain business strategies. Inherent in the forward-looking information are known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which could cause actual results, performance or achievements of Altus Group to differ materially from any results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking information, including but not limited to: the general state of the economy; competition in the industry; ability to respond to technological change and develop products on a timely basis; protection of intellectual property or defending against claims of intellectual property rights of others; and performance of obligations/maintenance of client satisfaction; as well as those described in Altus Group’s publicly filed documents, including the Annual Information Form (which are available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com). Given these risks, uncertainties and other factors, investors should not place undue reliance on forward-looking information as a prediction of actual results.
Jeff HaywardHaywardVice President, Global Marketing & Communications