ARGUS Software launches AE 10.5, the global-enabled version of the world’s most powerful asset and investment management platform for commercial real estate
TORONTO, ONTARIO and MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA–(Marketwired – Oct. 7, 2014) – ARGUS Software Inc. (“ARGUS”), a subsidiary of Altus Group Limited (“Altus Group”) (TSX:AIF), and the leading provider of software solutions for the commercial real estate industry, today launched the most advanced version of ARGUS Enterprise (“AE”), version 10.5. AE 10.5 represents the world’s most comprehensive asset and portfolio management platform, now with uniquely powerful global capabilities.
By incorporating the world’s most widely-used standard valuation methodologies, AE 10.5 offers a single global unified platform for managing commercial real estate assets, whether the assets (or users) are local or span multiple countries and regions around the world. These standards include DCF, Traditional Valuation and now Australian Capitalization Valuation. AE 10.5 includes powerful global analysis and reporting capabilities using local currencies, local rate and market assumptions and other key geographic functionality.
“The globalization of real estate is accelerating, along with rising challenges of quickly collecting and managing disparate information across multiple systems and geographies. AE 10.5 allows owner operators, lenders, brokers, investors and other commercial real estate organizations to comprehensively manage, analyze and report upon their world-wide assets — both locally and globally,” said Mike Abramsky, President of ARGUS Software.
Building on AE’s industry leading integrated budgeting, valuation and asset management capabilities — as well as proven integration with other client infrastructure (Yardi, JDE, MRI) — AE 10.5 offers:
- Global valuation: Australian Capitalization Valuation is now incorporated, as well as DCF and Traditional Valuation. This global functionality allows users to roll-up and consolidate analysis and reporting in their standard(s) of choice.
- Broadest visibility with local assumptions: AE 10.5’s powerful reporting capabilities can be easily consolidated locally and globally, incorporating country-specific assumptions and leasing conventions. For example, AE 10.5 is able to model global growth and inflation rates at both a portfolio and individual asset level.
- Total return & benchmarking – AE 10.5 offers easy and effective benchmarking, along with quick and easy calculation of total, income and capital returns — a key requirement for many asset and fund managers.
“We chose AE to allow us to be more efficient in our time and have more confidence in our numbers. We’re now able to spend more time analysing data which enables us to make better decisions,” said Prakash Kharel, Financial Controller with BBRC Property, a private investment company based in Sydney, Australia.
For more information, to request a demo or to contact ARGUS directly, please visit www.argussoftware.com.
– Follow ARGUS on Twitter @ARGUSSOFTWARE
– Follow ARGUS on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/argus-software-solutions