Driving the digital transformation of the CRE industry
Altus Group Limited is a leading provider of software, data solutions and independent advisory services to the global commercial real estate industry. Our businesses, Altus Analytics and Altus Expert Services, reflect decades of experience, a range of expertise, and technology-enabled capabilities. Our solutions empower clients to analyze, gain insight and recognize value on their real estate investments. Headquartered in Canada, we have approximately 2,250 employees around the world, with operations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our clients include many of the world’s largest commercial real estate industry participants. Altus Group pays a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share and our shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol AIF.
Camilla BartosiewiczBartosiewicztoronto-hqVice President, Investor Relations
- Industry Leadership
- Market share leader for core CRE practice areas; Altus Analytics solutions have market standard distinction
- Global Market Opportunity
- Long growth runway ahead for current offerings & new future vertical opportunities; well positioned to capitalize on increasing need for CRE tech adoption and expert advisory, with solid market fundamentals
- Sustainable Competitive Advantage
- Limited competition and wide moats; Altus Analytics has very strong barriers to entry due to industry standard products, scale and global customer adoption
- Financial Strength
- Strong balance sheet and cash generation with stable and recurring revenues from global blue chip client base, with long-standing and sustainable dividend policy in place
- Strong Track Record of Execution
- Steady revenue growth since IPO (17% CAGR, 2005-2018) & successful business transition into technology driven by financially-invested management team and workforce (approx. 5% employee ownership)
Stock and dividend information
We are focused on creating sustainable shareholder value that generates long-term returns by targeting organic and accretive growth while providing quarterly dividend payments of $0.15 per share. We believe in generating returns for our shareholders in the form of growth and dividend distributions from the Company’s profits. It is our intention that dividends will be declared and paid quarterly subject to the approval by the Board of Directors.
Dividend Reinvestment Plan
Altus Group Limited hereby designates all dividends paid or deemed to be paid as “eligible dividends” for purposes of subsection 89(14) of the Income Tax Act (Canada), and similar provincial and territorial legislation, unless indicated otherwise.
Altus Group’s Dividend Reinvestment Plan (“DRIP”) permits eligible shareholders to direct their cash dividends to be reinvested in additional common shares of the Company. For shareholders that wish to reinvest their dividends under the DRIP, Altus Group intends to issue common shares from treasury at a price equal to 96% of the weighted average closing price of the shares for the five trading days preceding the dividend payment date.
Annual and special meeting of shareholders
Location of Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders on May 6, 2020
Notice of Annual Meeting of Shareholders
Management Information Circular
CEO Letter to Shareholders
Supplemental Mail Card
2020 ASM Replay
The investment firms and equity analysts listed below provide independent research reports on Altus Group.
Please note that any opinions, estimates, or forecasts regarding Altus Group’s performance made by these analysts are theirs alone and do not represent opinions, forecasts, or predictions of Altus Group or its management. Altus Group does not, by its reference below or distribution, imply its endorsement of, or concurrence with, such information, conclusions, or recommendations. Altus Group does not distribute analyst reports to persons outside of the company. Please contact the research analyst directly to obtain a report.
BMO Capital Markets
CIBC World Markets
National Bank Financial
RBC Capital Markets
33 Yonge Street, Suite 500
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5E 1G4
Telephone: (416) 641-9500
Toll-free Telephone: 1 (877) 953-9948
Facsimile: (416) 641-9501
Toronto Stock Exchange
Stock trading symbol: AIF
CUSIP number: 02215E
Altus Group has appointed AST Trust Company (Canada) (“AST”) to provide registrar, transfer agent and shareholder services directly to our registered shareholders.
Please contact AST for information on:
- e-services such as online access to your share account and e-delivery of information
- the Dividend Re-investment Plan
- direct deposit of your share dividends into your bank account
- making changes to your share account information such as address and name changes, or for lost share certificates
- transferring your shares to another person or to a brokerage account
- any other information or general enquiries relating to your Altus Group shares
North America: (800) 387-0825
Rest of world: call Collect: (416) 682-3860
CST Trust Company
P.O. Box 700
Montreal, QC H3B 3K3