Customers Around the World Continue to Adopt ARGUS Enterprise as the Standard for Commercial Real Estate Asset Management
TORONTO, ONTARIO–(Marketwired – Nov. 6, 2014) – ARGUS Software Inc. (“ARGUS”), a subsidiary of Altus Group Limited (“Altus Group”) (TSX:AIF), is pleased to announce it has surpassed the 400 customer milestone for its flagship ARGUS Enterprise (“AE”) platform – the world’s most comprehensive asset and investment management software for commercial real estate.
With now more than 400 clients and thousands of users, AE has gained significant market adoption throughout the industry since its launch in December 2012. The strong momentum of AE continues to expand ARGUS’ client base globally, serving some of the world’s largest companies in the commercial real estate market. By incorporating the world’s most widely-used standard valuation methodologies, AE offers a single unified platform to allow owner operators, lenders, brokers, portfolio managers, investors and other commercial real estate organizations to manage, analyze and report upon their worldwide assets.
“The sustained momentum in North America and rapidly increasing international demand is a reflection of how prevalent ARGUS’ solutions are in the industry,” said Mike Abramsky, President of ARGUS Software. “A growing number of commercial real estate participants are relying on AE as the new standard for transacting in the industry, where we are the only software solution that offers clients a consistent platform for managing commercial real estate assets.”
The ARGUS Enterprise platform brings significant value to a client’s Asset and Investment Management Process, offering the following business benefits:
- Integrated platform: valuation, asset management and budgeting in a single platform allowing for greater scalability, data integration, and transparency while providing proven integration with popular client infrastructure;
- Global investment visibility: ability to produce stronger forecasts and projected returns by creating scenarios based on market conditions, both at global and country-specific levels;
- Superior performance and accuracy: faster and more accurate cash flow models and valuations, improved user experience and ease of use for budget tasks.
– Online www.argussoftware.com
– Follow ARGUS on Twitter @ARGUSSOFTWARE
– Follow ARGUS on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/argus-software-solutions