Independent certification & client representation
Offering impartial, trusted and experienced assessments and certification
It is common that development agreements between financiers and developers include the requirement to engage an independent certifier. The role of a certifier is to act in an independent and impartial manner on behalf of the developer or financier.
We pride ourselves on having a respected and reliable team with the right skills sets and level of experience to work proactively with all parties in delivering a successful project.
We offer property developers:
- An experienced, independent certifier with authority to make decisions
- Prompt assessment of payment claims
- Proactive approach to the information required for practical completion, avoiding the rush at the end of a project
- A photographic report of any outstanding defects delivered directly after the practical completion inspection, assisting in avoiding any delays
We offer financiers:
- Independent assessment of payment claims
- Protection against financial exposure and proactive approach to identifying emerging risk
- Peace of mind that practical completion will only be granted once the works are complete
Get peace of mind during critical stages of project delivery
- Assess the proposed development costs to ascertain they are realistic and reasonable
- Carry out monthly payment claim inspections and certification to ensure the contractor’s claims are fair and reasonable
- Assess the ‘Cost to Complete’ on a monthly basis
- Sign off ‘Practical Completion’ to confirm that all works are complete, and the developer has met all other requirements of the project deed or contract
Client success stories
Learn how our clients were able to gain a better understanding of market conditions, increase investment value and grow their businesses.
Contact a qualified expert
Our multi-disciplinary team of professionals brings a wealth of industry experience and unparalleled data-driven insights, providing the clarity you need to make informed decisions.
Connect with us
Want to learn more? Let us know what you're interested in and one of our team members will be in touch.
Informing our community
Stay current with the latest news and analysis regarding matters that impact your business and community.
Distressed assets & workout solutions
Get clarity on project viability and the best way forward for distressed assets
Need help with more services?
Connect with us and learn how we can help you see opportunities and maximize the value of your investments.