Reasons for Investing
We are a leading provider of independent advisory services, software, and data solutions to the global commercial real estate industry. Our goal is to increase total shareholder return, while empowering our clients with integrated offerings to analyze, gain insight and realize greater value from their real estate assets and investments. We offer investors upside from long-term growth, a reliable business model with strong recurring revenues, and income provided by quarterly dividend payments of $0.15 per share.
The Altus Advantage
- ARGUS DCF global standard
- ARGUS Enterprise +1,300 clients
- Attribution and benchmarking standard for US open funds
- Data leader in Canada
First to Market Advantage
- US online Attribution Analysis
- Voyanta global data management platform
- Risk analytics
Foundation for Growth
- Relationships with top 50 CRE firms
- +4,800 ARGUS Software clients
- 23/24 open-end ODCE funds use Altus Analytics
- Leveraging Canadian partners around the globe
Depth and Scale
- 75 offices in all major markets
- RICS global certification
Depth in Expert Services
- Top 3 largest Property Tax advisors globally
- World renowned Economic Consulting
- Leading provider of valuations and independent research
- Global Cost Consulting expertise
- Market leading Geomatics services in Western Canada
Strategy for Growth
Our key competitive strengths in the marketplace are comprised of our independence, our industry expertise, the breadth and diversity of our offerings, our differentiated data and software solutions, and our growing global scale. Our independence, which has earned us a reputation for unbiased and objective advice, remains an important factor in winning competitive bids, attracting strategic partnerships and offering industry‐standard data and software solutions that are trusted by many market participants. Since our inception, our strategy has been to empower our clients through our expert advice, analytical tools, and software platforms to better manage and realize greater value from their real estate assets and investments.
We continue to see a significant and growing market opportunity for the use of data, analytics capabilities and software in the global CRE industry. CRE companies that manage increasingly complex global portfolios are recognizing the need for robust operating platforms that provide analytic and performance measurement capabilities such as attribution and benchmarking. Concurrently, investors and regulators are demanding greater transparency of their managed portfolios in order to better understand risk and returns. Our platform offerings serve these growing requirements as they provide industry standard solutions on a global basis.
As we organize to capture this global opportunity, our goal is to evolve towards a focused and aligned business model which scales our data, analytics capabilities and software, while continuing to provide highly specialized and independent real estate consulting services. We have created a more integrated technology platform and go‐to‐market strategy. We continue to be strongly focused on growing our top‐line revenues with an emphasis on recurring revenues from our data subscription and software offerings. We are also focused on improving our Adjusted EBITDA margins and Return on Invested Capital metrics in order to ensure that we continue to drive shareholder value in all of our investment decisions.
In order to further our long‐term strategy, we are focused on three key strategic initiatives:
- Establish an Altus Analytics organization that provides an integrated offering of our data, analytics and software solutions;
- Build and scale our data offerings; and
- Grow our Expert Services businesses.