Project Administrator, Research, Valuation & Advisory (Calgary, AB)
Altus Group has an immediate opening for a Project Administrator within our Integrated Land Services in Calgary, AB.
Our growing team requires an experienced, organized and dynamic Project Administrator with a strong administration, lease and land background to assist our Integrated Land Services team with preparation of our surface acquisition and third party consent documents. The Project Administrator will organize project financials, payments, and billings, as well as perform general administrative support as required. Individuals should regularly exercise confidentiality, discretion and independent judgment.
- Project coordination and administration of site acquisition activities, including preparation of legal contracts, surface lease agreements and pertaining documentation;
- Coordinating 3rd party agreements such as crossing and municipal access agreements;
- Drafting and distributing Land Use reports as required. This includes public notification packages, newspaper articles, and final planning reports;
- Tracking financials - budget/accrued revenue, work in progress, and invoices;
- Maintaining record keeping and filing systems;
- Providing timely status reporting on active projects assigned to support the Acquisition and Municipal relations team;
- Communicating and coordinating with clients, third party service providers and vendors as required escalating issues to next level of management as appropriate;
- Assisting in the preparation of analysis or project tracking reports using standard software such as Excel, Word, Access, SharePoint or other appropriate software;
- Ensuring data collected as part of on-going assignments is entered accurately into the company database in a timely fashion;
- Continuously upgrading the level of knowledge regarding lease administration, land administration and project coordination.
The preferred candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience; with experience in a project coordination role being an asset;
- Working knowledge of Alberta, B.C., Saskatchewan, and Eastern Canada Land Title System requirements would be considered an asset;
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Familiarity with lease documents and land agreements;
- Focused on delivering high levels of quality with respect to work and services to clients (internal and external);
- Quick learner of industry knowledge and practical application of that knowledge;
- Ability to multi-task on various on-going projects and to meet tight deadlines;
- Organized, highly motivated and have the ability to take the initiative and be resourceful;
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a friendly and positive attitude in a team environment;
- Excellent communication skills – interpersonal, written & oral presentation;
- Self-motivated with high degree of integrity, honesty and ethics;
- Ability to work flexible business hours.
Altus Group is a leading provider of independent commercial real estate consulting and advisory services, software and data solutions. We operate five interrelated Business Units, bringing together years of experience and a broad range of expertise into one comprehensive platform: Research, Valuation and Advisory; ARGUS Software; Property Tax Consulting; Cost Consulting and Project Management and Geomatics. Our suite of services and software enables clients to analyze, gain insight and recognize value on their real estate investments.
Enthusiastic individuals interested in applying for this position are encouraged to submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR, RVA, CALGARY” in the subject line of the email.
Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.